To All-

Welcome to the wonderful world of providing DJ entertainment for your event! By now you’ve probably figured out that “finding” a DJ isn’t too difficult; it’s the “selection” process that you may find a bit challenging. I hope that the time you invest here will assist you in making an informed decision on a crucial element in every successful event… music, or in my biased opinion… a great DJ! Throughout history, music has entertained royalty, moved Fred and Ginger, and perhaps invoked a first kiss. Your event will be a part of history, and I would like to be a part of it. Whether it’s a corporate gathering, a prom, or my personal favorite wedding receptions, retaining my services as your DJ will be a sound investment. I have the proven ability to infuse your personal style, meld it together with a harmonious balance of professionalism and personality, and create an event like no other. It can’t be said enough, but there are absolutely no “do-overs” in this industry. DJing an event that has your heart, soul, time, and money on the line would be an honor and a privilege. Thank you to my family, friends, and clients, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love!

Best Regards,

DJ Superunknown

Friday, October 17, 2008

Re-Cap of my last gigs

Let's see... Friday the 10th of Oct. I was @ The U of M Mac Alum. Center love that place, I like DJing on a stage, also Diamico's (hope I spelled it right) catering is da bomb yo! The B & G (Cassie & Jason) were very cool and by their request I got to play a lot of alternative/modern rock which their guests were down with, the party was a success also the staff closed the bar 1/2 early because the guests were having too much fun. I got invited to the B & Gs after party @ The W Hotel but I got a wife and kids dude! Anyway good times had by all THANK YOU J & Cassie.

Saturday the 11th I was on the 50th floor of the IDS Tower @ Windows of Minn. I was pretty stoked because the Groom (Shariff) was Egyptian & the Bride (Alicia) was from N. Dakota, plus it was for Minnesota standards on top of the world. I've played there plenty of times but I could immediatly tell that the B & G spared no expense. I shoulda took some pics. Anyway it was cool as hell mixing Arabic & US music all night! Did you know that music and a rifle pointed at your face are the two most understood art forms? Anyway I digress... THANK YOU S & A u guys rock!

Sunday. the 12th I was @ the Crowne Plaza in Brooklyn Center, for a Sunday this party was jammin' and the B & G (Mary & Adam) were cool as hell. I always get lucky with great people to work with. Anyway with Mary's planning and hosting skills she really made Sunday feel like a Saturday, plus I had the next day off so it was a good day to mix some music. THANKS U Guys!

Tues. the 14th I was @ the Polynesian Village Apt. Complex in New Brighton to DJ for a playground build for the NFL, Home Depot, ONDCP & Kaboom (not the infomercial shit). I'll just say this... fuck politicians, we just need some $ and people who give a shit and we can make a difference. Chad Greenway from the MN Vikings was helping out and by the end of the day the kids at the apt. complex has a kick ass playground.

I getting carpal tunnel but it's Friday and I'm @ The Stonebrook Country Club tonight and I'm @ Rush Creek the next day. I'm bringin' my video camera so you can see for yourself how much fun you could have if I was your DJ!

Word...

No comments: