To All-

Welcome to the wonderful world of providing DJ entertainment for your event! By now you’ve probably figured out that “finding” a DJ isn’t too difficult; it’s the “selection” process that you may find a bit challenging. I hope that the time you invest here will assist you in making an informed decision on a crucial element in every successful event… music, or in my biased opinion… a great DJ! Throughout history, music has entertained royalty, moved Fred and Ginger, and perhaps invoked a first kiss. Your event will be a part of history, and I would like to be a part of it. Whether it’s a corporate gathering, a prom, or my personal favorite wedding receptions, retaining my services as your DJ will be a sound investment. I have the proven ability to infuse your personal style, meld it together with a harmonious balance of professionalism and personality, and create an event like no other. It can’t be said enough, but there are absolutely no “do-overs” in this industry. DJing an event that has your heart, soul, time, and money on the line would be an honor and a privilege. Thank you to my family, friends, and clients, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love!

Best Regards,

DJ Superunknown

Monday, March 31, 2008

DJ Superunknown @ The Crowne Plaza North, March 29, 2008

The following will provide a time line of my latest gig:

3:00 PM - DJ Superunknown shows up to set up and test equipment
3:45 PM - DJ Superunknown is ready to rock
4:30 PM - The first guests arrive (open bar) I have the Rat Pack on.
5:15 PM - Bride & Groom arrive, pose for pics, etc.
5:25 PM - Grand March introduction is conducted, Beautiful Day by U2
5:30 PM - Bride & Groom give welcome/thank you speech
5:35 PM - Bride & Groom dance, Thank You by Led Zeppelin
5:39 PM - Dinner Starts, (open bar closed) cash bar
5:50 PM - Best Man/Maid of Honor Speech
6:00 PM - Back to dinner and desert
7:00 PM - Father Daughter Dance, Ready Set Don’t Go by Billy Ray Cyrus
7:04 PM - Mother Son Dance, Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd
7:10 PM - Dance Floor Open
7:25 PM - Married Couples Dance (longest couple married gets a bouquet from Bride).
7:35 PM - Bouquet Toss, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
7:40 PM - Garter Removal, Legs/Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
7:45 PM - Garter Auctioned (Best Man drops 100 bucks)
7:50 PM - Dollar Dance Starts (close to 100% participation)
8:10 PM - Dance floor back open (I rock the house)
11:55 PM- Last Dance, Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
12:00 AM - Guests depart, I start breaking down my equipment
12:30 AM - I head for home, and stop @ White Castle.
6:00 AM - I’m regretting my late night snack.



No comments: