To All-

Welcome to the wonderful world of providing DJ entertainment for your event! By now you’ve probably figured out that “finding” a DJ isn’t too difficult; it’s the “selection” process that you may find a bit challenging. I hope that the time you invest here will assist you in making an informed decision on a crucial element in every successful event… music, or in my biased opinion… a great DJ! Throughout history, music has entertained royalty, moved Fred and Ginger, and perhaps invoked a first kiss. Your event will be a part of history, and I would like to be a part of it. Whether it’s a corporate gathering, a prom, or my personal favorite wedding receptions, retaining my services as your DJ will be a sound investment. I have the proven ability to infuse your personal style, meld it together with a harmonious balance of professionalism and personality, and create an event like no other. It can’t be said enough, but there are absolutely no “do-overs” in this industry. DJing an event that has your heart, soul, time, and money on the line would be an honor and a privilege. Thank you to my family, friends, and clients, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love!

Best Regards,

DJ Superunknown

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DJ Superunknown @ The Sofitel Minneapolis 4/24/2009

On Saturday, April 24, 2009, I did a wedding reception for my clients Melanie & Josh @ The Sofitel Minneapolis .

I was really looking forward to this gig because I promised Josh that I would DJ his reception a couple of years back when he was gettin' serious about Mel, and now it was finally coming to fruition. They got hitched the week before down in Florida so this was really just a celebration. It was also cool because I already knew a handful of the guests and my future clients Mee & Matt were in attendance as well, so it was a great opportunity to showcase the skillz for the future bride to be (she hired me based off word of mouth from Mel!)

Regarding the Sofitel, I can't say enough about how impressive everything is… the ballroom is spectacular, the food is awesome, the hotel staff is world-class, the accommodations are outstanding, and they are also DJ friendly!

Anyway, the night was great, I had fun, the guests had fun, and I got home safe.

If you want more information please contact:

Carrie Peck
Catering Sales Manager
Tel: +1 (952) 656-5907 Fax: +1 (952) 835-5962
Sofitel Minneapolis 5601 W 78th Street Minneapolis, MN 55439
Email: carrie.peck@sofitel.com

I can't get my walk thru of the Sofitel video working, but here's one of my sound and lights...



Word...

1 comment:

Ladyvet said...

What song is that..I like it!